[Fitness Week Recipes]_Fitness_How to arrange
Nowadays, many people need to maintain a good image at work, and they usually exercise their bodies. During fitness, they must pay attention to controlling their diet, pay more attention to physical exertion, eat some food that absorbs digestion, and shape the body.It will help, but also improve your body energy. The time of eating and the time of replacement are very important.
How do office workers eat fitness meals? 1, How do office workers eat fitness meals?
1, digestible principle: digestible is a necessary condition for a meal, otherwise this meal may affect your training and even cause stomach upset.
Therefore, before fitness, you must choose foods that are easy to digest. This is good for digestion and can help the body to replenish energy quickly.
Fine and soft food is more conducive to rapid absorption by the body, and the body can recover quickly.
2. Time selection: Actually, the time for adding meals before training is actually particular, because people’s blood sugar changes after eating. After eating, the blood sugar will rise and then decrease, so choose the right exercise time to achieve the best meal.effect.
Generally, the highest blood glucose is 30-60 minutes after eating, so you usually add a meal half an hour before fitness.
2. How do office workers eat fitness meals before training?
1. Easily digestible fruits: You can eat some digestible food before fitness. Bananas are a good choice.
Bananas are a favorite food for many bodybuilders and can provide energy for the body.
2. Whole wheat bread: Whole wheat bread has higher nutritional value than white bread. It is rich in crude fiber, vitamin E and zinc, potassium and other minerals. It is rich in B vitamins, so it is also a good choice for fitness.
3. Oatmeal: Because oatmeal contains abundant soluble dietary fiber not found in other grains, this fiber is easily absorbed by the body.
3. How to eat fitness recipes for office workers? Quinoa chicken breast tofu balls, prepared ingredients: 400g chicken breast, 200g tofu, 6 shiitake mushrooms, 1 egg, crushed onion, spinach, 130g quinoa.
Detailed methods: 3.
1. Wash mushrooms and quinoa in advance and soak for 3 hours.
2. Stir or chop the chicken breast with a blender, add ginger powder, minced garlic, salt, cooking wine, black pepper, eggs, minced onion, roast chicken seasoning, and beat in one direction.
3. Wash and chop the spinach and squeeze the water, chop the shiitake mushrooms, knead the tofu, put all in the meat and stir well.
4. Use your hands to form the meatballs into even-sized balls and wrap them with quinoa.
5. Put the right amount of water in the steamer and boil. Put the meatballs in the steamer and steam for about 20 minutes on high heat.
6, you can do more at a time, use fresh-keeping bags or fresh-keeping boxes to pack and freeze, just warm it when eating, convenient and quick.
The meat can be marinated one night in advance to make it more delicious.